Catch up on the new issue of our DispATches newletter
14th November 2017
Our dispATches Newsletter features the latest news, campaigns, technological developments and training for people interested in technology that enhances independence.
You can read the November edition by downloading it now.
In this issue, you’ll find:
- Read more about the European Parliament’s the Accessibility Act
- How the government is highlighting barriers for disabled people in digital services
- World Wide Web Consortium is consulting on AT friendly website guidelines
- Transport for London’s guidance over bus wheelchair spaces
- Learn more about Microsoft’s Windows 10 accessibility features
- Mouth controlled virtual reality headset has been developed
Sign-up to receive dispATches
To subscribe to future monthly updates, please sign-up here.