Graham is an innovation specialist who works for a number of universities, charities and SMEs. His background is in Government research programmes and he is supporting us with research and development opportunities.
2007 – May 2014 (retired). Set up and Lead Technologist for the Technology Strategy Board’s Assisted Living Innovation Platform (ALIP), a £50M+ programme covering technology research and development, large-scale demonstration (the dallas programme), economic and business modelling, and standards.
1990 – 2007. Set up and managed various collaborative research and development programmes for the Department of Trade and Industry, mostly in mobile telecommunications, but also including UK delegate to EU COST TC ICT.
Expertise and interests
- Visiting Research Fellow at the Cass Business School, City University, London
- Chair of the University of Bristol SPHERE project advisory board
- Member of the University of Newcastle SiDE project advisory board
- Member of the Digital Catapult advisory network
- Member of the EU Telemedicine SIG to the Medical Devices Directive
- Member of the EU ReAAL project advisory board
- Graham is mainly interested in addressing the challenges of getting individual research into product, and in the big challenges in digital health and care.