Research Occupational Therapist
Nina works alongside our design team to develop research, practical development and evaluation strategies for new assistive technology solutions. She also carries out clinical trials with end-users, manages our referrals service and handles all enquiries regarding assistive technology products available to the public.
Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists
Avon and South Gloucestershire Local Authority Community Occupational Therapist
Independent Living Centre Occupational Therapist
Expertise and interests
- Developing and promoting assistive technology to improve quality of life
- The outcomes of assistive technology provision and the evidence base for assistive technology
- Progressing projects from initial consultation to completion
- Working in partnership with users, carers and professionals
- Practical problem solving and case management skills.